I bought the iThroughTM Galaxy S7 Waterproof Case.I havent even had it a week yet and the plastic on the front cover is falling off.

Piece of ***.Yea really waterproof now.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ithrough samsung galaxy s7 cell phone case from iThrough and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants iThrough to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by iThrough for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with iThrough?

Comments

Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more Gazelle - They offered $200, I sent a perfect iPhone and then got an email that the back was cracked Gazelle "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..." Read more Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more