Mixwall Ltd, supposedly based in London, UK, and dba iThrough is really a subsidiary of ShenZhen City ChiAng Tech Co., Ltd. a company in The Peoples Republic of China. They supposedly sell products for Apple iphones, ipads, etc.
Beware of this company. It has no physical address and no live chat once you order something. For customer service you can either call a phone number in Hong Kong and email them. Caution - They rerely answer emails.
I ordered a case for an ipad2 from them. Their web site stated shipping, by airmail, was free and would take from 6 to 14 days (1.5 to 3.5 days to process, pack, and ship the order). If the product was out of stock it would take an additional 1 to 3 days to restock. If your item was out of stock and you did not want to wait, you could cancel the order and receive a refund.
My order was placed on August 30, 2011. My credit card was charged on August 30. By September 8, my order was still listed as processing. I began emailing iThrough. My first email went unanswered. The second received a response that the item was out of stock. After that I sent a series of emails requesting that they kindly cancel the order and credit my account for the amount they had charged me. Most emails went unanswered. Those that were answered only contained an apology, nothing stating they would cancel the order or issue a refund or credit.
Finally, on September 16, iThrough sent an email stating that my order had shipped. They sent a tracking number and web address for a tracking company in China. Upon going to the web site and entering my tracking number, the only thing I found was that my package was in the Netherlands. Funny, I'm pretty sure that in order to send an air mail from Hong Kong to New Jersey, USA, you don't have to go through the Netherlands.
At any rate, it is now October 19. My package has still not arrived and I have still received no refund and no credit to my account.
CAUTION: DO NO PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM iThrough (http://www.ithrough.com/). It is a bogus dishonest company that has no problem taking your money, but will absolutely deliver nothing but aggrevation, frustration, and anger.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I sent my latop in as the hard drive failed, after only 6 months of use (The machine is still under warranty) and recieved an email telling me the screen..."
- "I ordered a lenovo g4030 on jan 22, 2015. it was supposedly a gift for myself since my bday is on feb 9th. unfortunately there was a problem with the..."
- "I brought in my laptop because the screen had burn marks on it. So I brought it for repairs, said it would take about 3 weeks to fix. I was..."
- "I oredered two Tshirts and a matching phone case beginning of 12/3/16. They shipped me the wrong item with the wrong artwork. The artwork was a bunny not a ***..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "They're not free at all! It costs $500 to do their program! Misleading to say the very least! Even in the email they send, they call it a FREE 6..."
- "As the other complaints mention, Mor Furniture convinced us to purchase the warranty on our new leather furniture. When we an unidentifible stain /damage arose, Guardsman put me through..."
- "We purchased a 2007 Cadillac CTS on Sept. 21, 2009,as a second owner. January 17,2011 we took the vehicle to trade it in. We were told the vehicle has major..."