Mixwall Ltd, supposedly based in London, UK, and dba iThrough is really a subsidiary of ShenZhen City ChiAng Tech Co., Ltd. a company in The Peoples Republic of China. They supposedly sell products for Apple iphones, ipads, etc.
Beware of this company. It has no physical address and no live chat once you order something. For customer service you can either call a phone number in Hong Kong and email them. Caution - They rerely answer emails.
I ordered a case for an ipad2 from them. Their web site stated shipping, by airmail, was free and would take from 6 to 14 days (1.5 to 3.5 days to process, pack, and ship the order). If the product was out of stock it would take an additional 1 to 3 days to restock. If your item was out of stock and you did not want to wait, you could cancel the order and receive a refund.
My order was placed on August 30, 2011. My credit card was charged on August 30. By September 8, my order was still listed as processing. I began emailing iThrough. My first email went unanswered. The second received a response that the item was out of stock. After that I sent a series of emails requesting that they kindly cancel the order and credit my account for the amount they had charged me. Most emails went unanswered. Those that were answered only contained an apology, nothing stating they would cancel the order or issue a refund or credit.
Finally, on September 16, iThrough sent an email stating that my order had shipped. They sent a tracking number and web address for a tracking company in China. Upon going to the web site and entering my tracking number, the only thing I found was that my package was in the Netherlands. Funny, I'm pretty sure that in order to send an air mail from Hong Kong to New Jersey, USA, you don't have to go through the Netherlands.
At any rate, it is now October 19. My package has still not arrived and I have still received no refund and no credit to my account.
CAUTION: DO NO PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM iThrough (http://www.ithrough.com/). It is a bogus dishonest company that has no problem taking your money, but will absolutely deliver nothing but aggrevation, frustration, and anger.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw..."
- "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..."
- "Guy is a crook. Sold me a piece of junk Dell D620 Laptop, guaranteed the computer to work fine. Computer failed less than 2 months later, and called to ask..."
- "This crook insisted that I pay him upfront and poured me a driveway that chipped, flaked and cracked after 2 weeks! I called him over and over again and requested..."
- "I called GE Monogram customer care at 800-444-1845 and scheduled a service call for a fridge that was not working correctly. The fridge cost $8,000 and is..."
- "As the other complaints mention, Mor Furniture convinced us to purchase the warranty on our new leather furniture. When we an unidentifible stain /damage arose, Guardsman put me through..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."